Infolinks In Text Ads

Yay, I Won a VMV Holid "dew" Set!

>> Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm a huge fan of VMV Hypoallergenics, even when I was still in Philippines. They have an awesome array of products that cater to your specific skin needs like acne, wrinkles, dark spots, etc. This product line is not only super effective, but everything they sell is hypoallergenic (doesn't irritate the skin whatsoever).

In this post, I'm not going to write a product review (I already did half-way, lol!) but to announce that I won a prize from them. Yes, I was one of the lucky 3 who won VMV's exclusive Happy Holid "dew" set. It includes a travel-size cleansing scrub, a primer, moisturizer,  a tube squeezer, and a headband. These items come in a beautifully-decorated tin can. (See photo below).

Although I expect to receive the Moisture Rich SuperSkin Care mini-set, I got the Hydra Balance SuperSkin set instead, which is still fine with me since that's what I am currently using. The small sizes are perfect for traveling, and I am so happy I receive them.

VMV Hypoallergenics is regularly giving away special treats to their loyal fans. Fan their page on Facebook and make sure to join their contests. You'll be on your way to winning one of the fabulous prizes they'll offer in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Triond Articles

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP