Infolinks In Text Ads

Jeans That Fit You Perfectly!

>> Thursday, February 3, 2011

Attention ladies who are having a hard time finding the perfect jeans that fit!

There is a website that allows you to order and customize jeans, according to your preference and body type. The site is www.indicustom.com.

I stumbled upon this site today while looking for pants and jeans that fit a 4'11 woman (yes, that's me!). Height-wise I mean. My search led me to the web site, and I'm so excited to share it with you.

If you are going through same predicament as  me, then you can check it out and see for yourself. They have an online jeans designer software where you can input your preferences like the fabric you want to use, features such as thread color on the fabric, the type of pockets you want to have, and of course the fit and length of the jeans. Prices start at $155 per item ( a little pricey, I know, but it's to be expected for custom-made   apparels) and shipping is free within the United States.

I tried building my custom jeans at the site and I'm surprised how easy it is, and it feels wonderful to be in control of how I want my jeans to look like. Though, I didn't order yet, I bookmarked the site so I can go back to it later when my budget is a little bit better :-)

The website caters to both men and women and they also accept custom-made shirts. If height is not your problem but with the fit because of your curves, you can easily customize it there too.

Let me know if you try the site, purchased, and actually used the custom jeans you ordered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Triond Articles

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP