Infolinks In Text Ads

The Best Diaper Rash Cream There Is

>> Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm a mom of two girls (the oldest is 2 years old and the youngest is 6 months) and I've changed diapers countless times since my daughters were born. It is not easy for me to see my poor babies cry and whine due to diaper rashes.

A diaper rash is preventable by changing wet and soiled diapers as soon as it happens, but sometimes we don't pay attention too much or there are times it's impossible to do the task (such as when you travel with the kids non-stop).

My eldest had diaper rashes when she was younger and it was caused by prolonged contact between a dirty diaper with poop rubbing against her delicate skin. As much as I tried my best to change her as often as I wanted, it did not happen, so my poor baby had to suffer.

I tried different brands of diaper rash cream but I settled with Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E because it has the ability to heal the affected area very fast, plus it has a nice scent. The cream is yellowish and has a watery consistency unlike most creams that looks white and feels like toothpaste when you apply it. This diaper cream is different. It's just like rubbing lotion into your baby's affected area. I noticed that one-time application is enough to remove the redness. Of course, you can apply the cream as often as you want, either to prevent future rashes or to heal the existing ones completely. I love this cream so much that I bought backups in case I ran out. It's the best diaper rash cream that I have tried, and as a mother, it's my pleasure to share the experience with you.

As I've said, you can prevent diaper rash by making sure your baby's diaper is changed often. However, if it's beyond your control and your little one got a rash on his bottom, don't punish yourself. Invest in an effective rash cream and make sure to apply the cream as often as needed.

1 comments:

Riza February 15, 2011 at 12:27 PM  

Been using Boudreaux's Butt Paste for Evie and it works very well! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Triond Articles

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP